Thursday, September 26, 2013

Here it is...FALL! And it happened like a light switch. One day it was Summer, sunny and warm...then bam, it was Fall, cool, rainy and fallish! The hummers have decided to migrate, well, almost all of them. I still have one hold out, he is probably excited to have the entire feeder to himself.  But, at least I have a nice sewing studio to work in. Air conditioning in the summer and heat in the winter. I have not turned on the heat, yet. But, you can bet that as soon as I do, the Velcro puppies will be find a cozy spot in front of the heater to spend their unproductive moments. Wait, I don't think that they have productive moments. They eat, sleep and bark...nope, nothing productive there!
So, I started a new project.
It is still a work in progress, but it is coming along nicely. I have to take a more recent picture. But, I have to take a break, because I have some piecing to do...hope that will be done by the end of the weekend. But then, while I am piecing, I need to make a baby quilt. And I need more practice on George...not quite like a job...but plenty busy. Well, time to hit the spools!

No comments:

Post a Comment