Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I am so in need of getting to sew on something of my own...I am about ready to scream. I should not complain..my oldest daughter is writing a quilt book and she need help piecing and quilting. Both, of which I do, on occasion. So, for the past week and a half I have been busier than I have been in quite awhile. I have pieced two tops in in 6 days and quilted another in two. They are lovely quilts, but sorry, I cannot show pictures for fear that I will be banned from any further helping. But, it was quite fun.
For my next act, while I am away from my project is to put together a baby quilt, since I have a good friend that is going to be a grandma for the first time. I am making a frayed edge quilt. They are so soft and warm for a winter baby.
Then once that project is done, the final project will be doll clothes. This, as I am writing, seems to be a month of off the wall projects. I have made doll clothes in the past for my girls and for the older grand-daughters, but I need to make some for the younger set of grand-daughter. Yes, that is all I have is grand-daughters. No, boys in this family. The husband says that is okay, cause that way we get to choose the boys.!
Hopefully, I will be done with baby quilt today and get to work on my own project for a few days. Because doll clothes are not due until the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment