Saturday, January 18, 2014

Okay, for the past month I have been working towards an end. I was making/finishing projects to submit to a juried show. I have NEVER done this before. I am actually pretty excited that I made the deadline, which was yesterday, January 17, 2014. I only had to enter pictures at this point. So, these are the three projects that I entered.






These are the three. I am so proud of the work that I have been able to do towards the end...the end being, creating quilting art! These are entirely made from fabric and are a blast to make. I am currently working on another project. It is still in the start mode, working things out! More pictures will follow.
Anyways, the three projects were submitted to the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show...for an art exhibit entitled...Fabrications-The Art of Quilting. It is a show for the entire month of March and is on exhibit at Franklin's Crossing In Bend, Oregon. Keeping my fingers crossed that at least one of my projects will make it. I will let you know in three weeks, when I will find out if I have made it into a juried show.
Stay Tuned.......

No comments:

Post a Comment